Luminous Sober Living offers comfortable, quality living conducive to abstinence, recovery and personal growth. Affordable sober living for men and women in Marin County, CA.
A SHARED PHILOSOPHY & LIFESTYLE…
- All residents, regardless if they reside in the men’s or women’s house, must be sober to enter and agree to weekly on-site and lab drug & alcohol testing.
- Both sober living houses ensure a strong community of supportive individuals involved in their recovery processes and active lifestyles.
- Luminous believes in minimal structure and oversight, as we trust our residents to stay on the recovery path of their choosing in a healthy and sustainably way.
- In addition to recovery, we also encourage employment, education, volunteering and/or whatever path to productivity they may choose.
- We offer weekly in-house meetings led by our counselor-in-training house managers.
- In light of our philosophy, we believe in communal, albeit minimal indoor and outdoor chores to foster a sense of home with our residents.
- Mandatory meeting attendance and sponsorship for twelve-step followers is required.
…AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
- All shared rooms regardless if it’s in the men’s or women’s sober living house, start at $1,000.
- Private rooms are between $1500-$2,000 per month.
- $500 security deposit, refundable upon giving two weeks’ notice and departing in good standing accepts cash, checks and PayPal.
- Fully-equipped kitchens, hi-speed internet access, washers and dryers, flat-screen televisions, , workout & fitness area, enclosed yard & BBQ area, parking, and more.
- All residents are encouraged to enhance their stay by bringing items essential to their comfort and success, within reason.
- 30-day minimum stay required, no stated maximum.